At Copy Color Limited we are aware of our impact on the environment and are committed to preventing pollution and to continually improving our environmental performance. We achieve this by:
- Internal audits of our Environmental Policy and system under ISO 14001.
- Minimising our printing waste through efficient and robust business processes.
- Maximising our use of paper from FSC / PEFC sustainable sources.
- Minimising our waste to landfill through recycling.
- Avoiding the waste of energy and fuel.
- Investing in the development of new products and processes that have an improved performance regarding their impact on the environment.
- Ensuring that we meet and where possible exceed the requirements of environmental legislation.
- Setting and reviewing environmental objectives and targets.
These policies are available to all employees on the company’s notice boards. We annually review our quality and environmental objectives and targets through our management review activity.
Forest Stewardship Council
Copy Color Limited use papers and boards certified by the Forest Stewardship Council and as a company, we are committed to correct paper management to help reduce the loss of woodland and to increase awareness of the damage caused by non-managed deforestation.
Visit the Forest Stewardship Council website for more information on their work.
The PEFC (Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification schemes)
Copy Color Limited is a member of the PEFC which is a non-profit organisation like the FSC, which promotes sustainably managed forests through independent third party certification.
Visit the PEFC website for more information on their work.
Carbon Balanced Paper
Copy Color Limited is pleased to announce that our stock boards and papers of silk, gloss and recycled are now Carbon Balanced. For organisations focusing on limiting their effects on climate change by minimising carbon impacts throughout the supply chain, Carbon Balanced Paper is the obvious solution that will reduce the carbon footprint of paper based communications.
Carbon Balanced put simply is where the carbon impacts of that product or service has been estimated and an equivalent amount of carbon is either prevented from being released or absorbed from the atmosphere. Balancing is facilitated by the World Land Trust (WLT), an ecological charity. This ensures Copy Color Limited customers and their clients have the peace of mind of how carbon impacts are balanced (offset).
Visit the Carbon Balanced Paper website for more information.